Numerous people are injured each year from shoveling snow.
Back muscle soreness and injuries are very common with people shoveling
snow. Be sure to use an ActiPatch® to relieve your pain and get back
to your daily activities.
Here are some snow shoveling safety tips:
• Warm up with some light exercise first.
• Wear slip-resistant shoes.
• Pace yourself and take frequent breaks.
• Try to push the snow out of the way instead of lifting it.
• Do not throw the snow over your shoulder or to the side because the twisting motion involved may stress your back.
Visit the link below for more information on the ActiPatch® Back Pain Therapy product and how it can help you!