Approximately one-third of the world’s population suffers from chronic pain, particularly in the back, knee, neck and shoulder. Over 85% of pain sufferers use OTC pain medications; however, these have poor efficacy and numerous adverse effects particularly with long term use.
Prescription pain medications containing narcotics have limited efficacy after 12 weeks, causing an epidemic of diversion, addiction and death through overdose – 16,651 deaths in 2010. Estimates indicate 4.7 million Americans or 2% of the population are addicted to or are dependent on narcotic pain pills.
Many chronic pain sufferers will ignore their pain due to the lack of an effective and safe pain relief therapy.
The ActiPatch® medical device provides a safe, convenient and clinically proven alternative for pain management that is economical with no side effects.
ActiPatch®: The Facts
- ActiPatch® is a modern innovation of a clinically proven therapy used for decades by physicians and physiotherapists.
- Over 500,000 units have now been sold around the world in 55+ countries with no adverse side effects reported.
- Clinical testing and numerous positive testimonials show ActiPatch® relieves pain and improves quality of life.
- ActiPatch® decreases the need for pain pill usage.
- The ActiPatch® was awarded the 2009 Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation medical devices runner up award.
- Cited for “Most Innovative New OTC Product” runner up award from the OTC Bulletin, a leading UK-based Healthcare Marketing Publication.
Please visit www.actipatch.com to learn more on how the ActiPatch® works, view frequently asked questions, read consumer testimonials, and much more!